Unemployment Hot Line: 856-507-2340
(Staffed from 7AM-6PM Mon-Fri and 8AM-noon on weekends)
File for Unemployment: www.njuifile.net
Foreclosure Hot Line: 1-888-989-5277
(Staffed from 8AM-6PM Mon-Fri)
NJHelps is a free and easy guide for you to determine what programs and assistance for which you and your family may be eligible.
NJHelps will tell you where to go for help and what to bring with you, after you have answered a few basic questions.
NJHelps can also provide you with contact information and links to valuable resources available throughout the State.
New Jersey's Community Resource Website
HELP SITE AND DATABASE
NJ Self Help Support Group Directory
CONTACT of Burlington County - Services
- Crisis Helpline: Immediate 24/7 access to telephone support and crisis intervention to anyone in need of guidance, comfort or emergency help.
- Information and Referral: 24/7 access to information and/or referrals to resources in the community. Information & Referral maintains an extensive up-to-date information bank on human services available locally in Burlington County.
- Sexual Assault Services: Services to victims of rape and any type of sexual assault. Trained Advocates offer hospital and/or legal accompaniments and support by telephone. Specialized crisis counseling for victims and their families. Preventive Education is offered in school systems and the community
- TeenLine: A safe place where teens can talk to other teens about the stresses in their lives and discuss ways to manage those stresses.
- KidsLine: A “warmline” for elementary school children, a place where children can call if they are home alone, lonely, scared or just need to talk to someone.
- PetFriends: 24/7 grief support helpline providing information and referrals to people mourning or anticipating the loss of a pet through death or separation.
- Reassurance: A daily “care-call” by a volunteer to verify the well-being of a homebound person, primarily serves the elderly.
- Outreach and Education: Service Presentations and Educational Workshops.
- They do not provide on-line crisis intervention.
Community Health Centers
in Burlington and Camden County
provides charity health and dental care for low income New Jerseyans without insurance.