The Library will reopen the building to the public on Monday July 13th. We are excited to be open again, but we will have new procedures to ensure the safety of the Library staff and the public.
- We will reopen with limited hours and services.
- Contactless curbside pickup will continue to be available.
- Safety protocols limit the building's capacity, so we ask that you limit your time in the building so that others may come in. Seating will be limited and social distancing is required.
- Computer usage will be limited to 60 minutes per day per customer. Our ability to safely provide computer assistance will be limited.
- Face masks will be required for everyone - over the nose and mouth.
- Food and beverages will not be allowed inside the Library.
- Safety protocols require that all returns be placed in the outside book drops. No late fees will be charged during this time.