Starting Monday, June 22, the library will offer contactless curbside pickup for items you have requested. We will also resume placing holds in the online catalog.
Here’s how it works:
1. Place item(s) on hold either by using our online catalog or by calling the library 856-234-7319 option 4.
2. When items you have requested are ready, we will notify you by email, text or phone.
3. Go to the library with your library card number and follow the signs to park in one of the designated parking spots for our Contactless Curbside Pickup.
4. Text “Check In” to 856-245-0430 and you will be asked to respond with your name, library card number and parking spot number.
5. If you are unable to send a text message, you may call 856-234-7319 option 3 for assistance.
6. While you are waiting for us to bring your items out, please turn off your car, open your trunk or an unoccupied backseat window.
7. We will check out your items, put them in a bag with your receipt, and bring them out to your car.
Curbside Pickup will be available:
Monday – Friday 10 AM – 6 PM
Saturday 10 AM – 4 PM
Curbside Pickup may be cancelled, or hours adjusted, due to inclement weather.
The Library will reopen the building to the public on Monday July 13th. We are excited to be open again, but we will have new procedures to ensure the safety of the Library staff and the public.
- We will reopen with limited hours and services.
- Contactless curbside pickup will continue to be available.
- Safety protocols limit the building's capacity, so we are asking everyone to restrict their visit to 30 minutes or less. Seating will be limited and social distancing is required.
- Computer usage will be limited to 30 minutes per day per customer. Our ability to safely provide computer assistance will be limited.
- Face masks will be required for everyone.
- Food and beverages will not be allowed inside the Library.
- Safety protocols require that all returns be placed in the outside book drops. No late fees will be charged during this time.