Black History Month Reading Contest
Southern Burlington County NAACP and Mount Laurel Library are pleased to announce a new literacy initiative that celebrates the rich heritage, contributions, and accomplishments of African Americans.
· During February, read any book written by an African American or about Black history or culture.
· Each book read counts for one raffle entry.
· Keep track of books you read with this reading log or enter your books online using the form below.
· All participants will receive a Reading Certificate and bookmark.
· One Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected to receive a Kindle Fire loaded with a selected ebook, courtesy of Southern Burlington County NAACP.
· Contest runs from February 1 - February 28, 2015.
· Contestants must be in grades K - 4.
· Contestants must have a valid Mount Laurel Library card.
· Contestants must read at least 1 book for a chance to win.
· Turn in paper reading logs by Tuesday, March 3.
· Grand Prize Winner will be announced after March 9.