The Library will be closed until further notice. Meeting room requests are being suspended until further notice. Please check the Library home page for updates on closures and rooms before visiting.
The Library offers a meeting room with a 100 person capacity, which may be divided into two rooms.
Before requesting meeting space please read the Library Meeting Room Policy and the information below carefully.
Please check to see if a library program is already scheduled on your date in the meeting rooms on our events calendar before making a request.Reservations for non-library groups do not appear on the events calendar.
- You will need an email address that you check regularly to receive meeting room correspondence and confirmations.
- Requests must be made at least one week prior to the meeting date.
- All meetings must be free and open to the public.
- Group using the room is responsible for set-up and clean-up. Library staff will not provide assistance in setting up Meeting Rooms.
- Please include set-up/clean-up time in your reservation request. Rooms will not be available earlier than requested for set-up.
- Non-profit groups may request reservations for the meeting room beginning:
January 1 for dates between March 1 to May 31
May 1 for dates between June 1 to August 31
July 1 for the dates between September 1 and November 30
October 1 for dates between December 1 and February 28
Fill out a meeting room request to request a room.
To check a date, please use the online request form and staff will contact you with availability.
For questions about meeting rooms not answered above:
Kelly Jefferson: email@example.com
856-234-7319 extension: 313