The Mount Laurel Library has been called “a gem of Mount Laurel” for its friendly atmosphere and loads of books, DVDs, CDs, video games and more. Come see why residents have made it the busiest municipal library in South Jersey.
Kathy Schalk-Greene, Director
Did you know at Mount Laurel Library...
- Every tax dollar spent equals $6.00 of value returned to the community.
- You can download books 24/7 to your Nook, Kindle and tablet right at home with no late fees.
- We have museum passes to 12 different museums for free, fun outings.
- We carry multiple copies of bestselling books and the latest DVDs and video games.
- We have graphic novels for kids, teens and adults.
- Free Wifi is available.